Returns & Refunds
All Sellers accept Returns for faulty goods (goods damaged in transit will likely need to be resolved with the courier), however, above and beyond that the Return & Refund terms for each product is set by the Seller and shown on the product's page.
The process for returning a product is as follows:
1. Notify the Seller
- Log in to your Unearth account.
- Navigate to the Orders page.
- Click on the relevant 'Order ID'.
- Click 'Request a replacement or a refund'.
- Select the product you want to return, the quantity of that product being returned and select the reason for the return.
- Add any comments for the Seller.
- Click 'Return'.
2. Await approval: the Seller will be notified of your return request and, if appropriate, will approve the return, sending you a packing slip by email.
3. Send back the items: within 14 days and using the packing slip, ship the products back the seller.
Once the Seller receives the goods the refund will be processed.
Please note that some items are non-cancelable and therefore non-refundable:
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements, customised, personalised or otherwise can't be resold due to a bespoke element.
- Perishable products (e.g. some food types).
- Personal items sold with a hygiene seal (e.g. earrings or cosmetics) where the seal is broken.
If you need help with anything, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.